Subject: Re: LW-Pro...
From: Jim Phillips <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 12:31:53 -0800

At 02:22 PM 3/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> has anyone received the Feb issue or later of LWpro or VTU? I have not 
>> received the mags or disks for a while?
>
>February arrived two days ago for me.
>
>Render me gone,               |||
>Bob                         ^(===)^
>-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
>Bob Hood, President | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
>Virtual Visions,Inc.| Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
>Tel: 1.303.989.4191 | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
>FAX: 1.303.727.7555 | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
>                    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
>[email-masked]    | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
Ditto.
Jim Phillips
Basketball Maniac

(...it's good!...we are saved!...)